Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Whatever!

So here is a picture of the snow that we have, and it will not go away!! Yesterday it was not more then 10 degrees out, today it is 34, but it is so windy out. I am not sure if there is a wind chill or not? There is not much snow, but enough for me to complain about.

I can't believe that there are only 17 more days until Christmas. We are pretty much done with presents for the kids. We are not really getting any of the adults in the families anything-sorry!! We have some nieces and nephews that I want to buy for. We have a new baby, Xavier, which I posted a pic of yesterday, he is so adorable. I wish that I had some of Jeffrey's clothes for him, but those have been long gone! I love buying baby clothes just as much as clothes for myself!! Soon I will be buying for Kristen, she is having a boy too.....She was thinking of Liam as a name. There was another one too, but I can't think. I kind of like Brennan, or Brenner.....Liam Lumbra, no, I don't really like that. I also know a few Liam's, so I think that she should pick something else. My mom was thinking of Spencer. We have a cousin with that name, but he is older then me, so that would be a nice name. Spencer Lumbra???? I think that I will look online for some cool names.....

I wish that Allison would come home for Christmas. She has not been here in like 3 years or something like that for Christmas. And mom too...it's been several years. We saw them when we went to Mississippi almost 2 years ago, so Kristen has not seen them, or anyone else in the family for that matter. I wish that my mom and sister would be able to come for Christmas. That would make my year. I know when we went there, it was a lot of fun. It was so different. We went there in February, so it was below zero here, and in the 70's there, that was perfect. We were there for a week. Maybe next time we go, we can go a lot longer??

I have been home all day listening to music, and emailing back and forth with Bo, Ricky and Brittany....soon I hope that they are going to live up here, so we can see them everyday or so......I know Jeffrey and Isabelle would love to have them close by, Warren is so far........Once Nick and April and the boys come back to Vermont, then all the Davis kids will be in Vermont. Then we will all be close again. Nick will be 30 soon, really soon, like in a month.....hopefully we can have a big party for him!!

Well it's been great!!
Erin

No comments: