Monday, December 8, 2008

IT SNOWED


So I jinxed us, because now we have some snow!! GREAT!! The kids went to school with their snow pants and boots, and mittens and hats....they are excited, but it is only about an inch or so, so nothing to major, and my GOOD friend Danielle told me tomorrow is supposed to be 45 degrees, compared to 4 degrees that it is now!!






We had a good weekend. My brother-in-law Ricky and brother-in-law Bo, and nephew Xavier(picture included), and sort of sister-in-law, Brittany came over Saturday, had dinner (take out), and Bo and Ricky stayed the night, Britt and Xavier on the other hand went home to Warren, Vermont, which is like an hour and a half away or something like that?? I took some pictures of everyone, but I really wanted to get a picture of Jeff, Ricky and Bo, and all the kids....Soon when Nick, the oldest brother comes home from the Army, he is stationed in Washington State right now, but soon when he is home I will have a picture taken of Nick and his 2 boys, Jeff and our two, Becky and her son, and Ricky and his son, and Bo, there is another sibling, Samantha, she is 6, the rang of age is 29 to 6 for the siblings, and range for cousins in 8 to almost 2 months.....There are 6 siblings and 6 cousins. That is on the Davis side. On the Morse side, there are 3 sisters, Me, Kristen and Allison, and soon to be 6 cousins, Jeffrey-8, Isabelle-5, Olivia-3, Hunter-3, Ashton-21 months, and then baby-due April 2009!! We range in age from 27-21!!

We have a lot of birthdays coming up soon.....My sister Allison will be 22 on December 30, Becky will be 25 on January 2, My mom will be 53 on January 3, 2nd cousin Hollie will be 6 on January 10, Jeffrey will be 9 on January 17, Nick and Olivia will be 30 and 4 on January 20....Then in March we have another big birthday month......Kristen will be 26 on March 6th, Ricky and Bo will be 19 and 18 in March too, I always forget which days, Ashton will be 2 on March 9, we have a cousin Jason who will be 29 on March 9, I will be 28 on March 10.....And I think that there is some more, but I can't think of them right now....

I still have to figure out how to put pics on here......okay, I got one!!! YAY!! Now isn't he so cute???? He is the cutest baby ever! He looks like my kids when they were babies, but he has blond hair, and they hard really dark brown hair, but they look so much a like....I will have to scan in some pics of them when they were babies, and do a comparison!!!
Well I will check in later, and now that I know how to add pics, I can add more soon!!
Have a great day, stay warm if you are in a colder climate, but I hate you if you are in a warmer one!!!!
Love,
Erin






No comments: