Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's been awhile

I have not posted a blog in a little while. I am not sure why? But I thought that a Sunday afternoon would be a good time....

I am so not happy with myself. I have received 3 Christmas cards, and I have only sent 2 our, and not to the people that I got cards from..........I was going to work on them this weekend, but this weekend got so busy. Jeffrey started basketball yesterday, and we got our tree yesterday, and Jeff's brother Ricky and his girlfriend and Xavier came over yesterday, and they spent the night, and are going to stay again tonight!! I guess that I could work on some cards today???? I have so many to make, and I have to buy more stamps too!!! So I need to get on this, tomorrow is the 15th, so that means that Christmas is in 11 days from today, that is not a lot of time, I would have to work on my cards today and tomorrow and Tuesday, and hope to send them out Wednesday to everyone that I need to send them to.

We have to put our tree up still, we never even put up the advent calender, and there really is no point in doing it now, we have no Christmas decorations out this year, we are so bad this year!! We have not been too busy or anything, I guess just lazy this year!!!!!!!??????? But we definitely will have our tree up this week, and we usually take it down the next day, so it would be up for just about a week or so.

And speaking of the tree, underneath would be presents right?? Well Jeffrey took it upon himself to open ALL of his presents this year, he knows what they all are, and there are 2 that have not been totally opened yet, a pair of pjs, and a Cars sleeping bag and pillow set thing that I got on Black Friday from Wal Mart for $10....then yesterday he opened one of Isabelle's presents. I wrapped all of hers, and I am not wrapping the 2 that he has left. So he opened the Moon Sand, the Hot Wheels track, the 2 packs of cars, and the extra Moon Sand, the 2 DVDs, TMNT and Transformers, and Spiderman slippers..........so thankfully we do not have the Santa gifts yet, so he will have SOME to actually open, but I am not going to get him anymore from Jeff and I, and my mom is supposed to send them something, so he will have that too. The Santa gifts will be picked up this week, and they are going to be going to my friend Danielle's house for safe keeping until Christmas Eve or something when I can pick them up, and we are probably going to have to hide them in the trunk of the car???

Well I will be going, but I will try to write more tomorrow??

No comments: