Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 6, 2008

It's already December 6th and there is no snow here in Winooski. We have had some dustings here and there, but nothing that really stuck, and I am not complaining, but maybe we can get some snow for Christmas?? That would be fine with me. Although my kids would probably like snow, but I personally am glad that we don't have any. I have not even washed the snow pants yet?? I should probably do that huh? There boots are out and hats and mittens.......that is good right now.

I will be posting pictures of some cards that I am making for Christmas. I made one today with my Mr. Twigster stamp set. I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator, so I will be putting a lot of pictures of cards on here, for Christmas and just because!! I really enjoy SU, and hope that I can inspire some people with my creations!! I will try to post on here as much as I can.

No comments: